- Colour grey for all blue, green, golden and silver top coats.
- Colour red for all dark-red top coats.
- Colour white for all very bright top coats.
- Epoxy quality
- Resistant to solvents, petrol and chemicals
- Increased UV protection
- Tough, very hard surface
- Very efficient
- High gloss
Physical and chemical data
- Basis of the binder: Acrylic copolymers
- Smell: solvent
- Degree of gloss (at measurement angle 60° acc. to DIN 67530):
- glossy: 80-85 gloss units
- Depending on consistence and color of the ground:
- 12 ml for small spots
- Drying time (at 20°C, 50% relative air humidity):
Dust-dry: after approx. 10 minutes
Dry to touch: after approx. 60 minutes
Cured/Can be polished: after approx. 24 hours
The drying time depends on surrounding temperature, air humidity and thickness of the applied coat.
- Temperature-resistant: up to 80°C
- Storage stability: Touch-up pencils: 5 years, if appropriate storage provided (=10°-25°C, relative air humidity of max. 60%)
- Size: 12 ml
Preparation of the ground:
- De-rust, sand and clean the surfaces to be painted.
- Apply putty, if necessary.
- The surface has to be clean, dry and free from rust and fat.
Applying the primer:
- Shake for 2 minutes.
- Egalize little dents and porous repair spots by repeated spraying of thin layers and sanding.
- After drying (approx. 2-4 hours), wet-sand with sandpaper (grain 600), clean the surface and let it dry.
- Afterwards apply the top coat.
- Coatable with synthetic or acrylic lacquers.
- Do not use over synthetic lacquers!
|Item weight:||0,04 kg|