Quick-drying acrylic laquer to repair minor damages, such as scratches and stone-chip damages.
Quality and Properties
- High-grade acrylic quality
- Very good colour-matching
- Very good coverage
- Durable gloss
- Excellent adhesion
- High surface hardness and good elasticiy
- Good flow, smooth surface
- Suitable for indoors and outdoors applications
- Polishable, dirt-resistant surface
- Weather-resistant, light-proof, UV-resistant
- Scratch-, shock- and impact-resistant
Physical and Chemical Data
- Basis of the binder: Acrylic copolymers
- Colour: miscellaneous
- Smell: solvent
- Degree of gloss (at measurement angle 60° acc. to DIN 67530):
- glossy: 80-85 gloss units
- dto. metallics after coating with 2-Coat Clear Lacquer
- Depending on consistence and color of the ground:
- 12 ml for small spots
- Drying time (at 20°C, 50% relative air humidity):
- Dust-dry: after approx. 10 minutes
- Dry to touch: after approx. 50 minutes
- Cured: after approx. 24 hours
- The drying time depends on surrounding temperature, air humidity and thickness of the applied coat.
- Temperature-resistant: up to 80°C
- Storage stability:
- 5 years, if appropriate storage provided (=10°-25°C, relative air humidity of max. 60%)
Environment and Labelling
- Environmentally sound: The products of MOTIP DUPLI are 100% free of heavy metals. The caps and packagings are made of recyclable material.
- Disposal: Only the completely emptied cans should be put into the recycling skip or appropriate container for reclaimable refuse. Cans which are not empty should be disposed off as "special refuse".
- Marking/Labelling: All products made by MOTIP DUPLI comply with the actual labelling regulations according to Preparation Guideline 1999/45/EG. All aerosols correspond to TRGS 200 and TRG 300 as well as to aerosol guideline 75/324/EWG in the actually valid version.
- Please see the corresponding advises on the cap or on the label.
- Before use, carefully read and observe the warning texts on the label!
Preparation of the ground:
- Clean underground from dirt, fat and rust. If necessary, treat existing pore rust with presto Rust Stop.
- Fill and sand uneven surfaces.
- Generously mask off the repair spot with tape. Larger surfaces should be masked off at creases and edges of the car body, too.
- Apply DUPLI-COLOR Filler or Spray Putty on the fine-sanded putty surface.
- Smooth the thoroughly dried Filler layer by wet-sanding (sandpaper P1000).
- First abrade the Spray Putty-layer with P600 sandpaper, afterwards prepare the surface for the finish coating with DUPLI-COLOR Filler or Primer.
- Pre-treat plastic parts with DUPLI-COLOR Plastic Primer.
|Product weight:||0,04 Kg|