Touch-up pencil Acura R-77, colour formula red 2c/formula red 3c for the reperation of small scratches, caused by stone-chips, inattentive people, etc. When using a metalic laquer, we recommend the usage of a clear paint to guarantee a high gloss.
The Acura paint colour R-77 formula red 2c/formula red 3c was painted 1991 - 1999. It is perfectly suited for the reperation of small scratches.Quality and Properties
- Epoxy quality
- Resistant to solvents, petrol and chemicals
- Increased UV protection
- Tough, very hard surface
- Very efficient
- High gloss
Physical and Chemical Data
- Drying time (at 20°C, 50% relative air humidity):
Dust-dry: after approx. 30 minutes
Non-sticky: after approx. 2 hours
Dry to touch: after approx. 8 hours
Can be polished: after approx. 24 hours
Cured: after approx. 24 hours
The drying time depends on surrounding temperature, air humidity and thickness of the applied coat.
- Temperature-resistant: up to 100°C
- Storage stability:
24 months if appropriate storage provided (=10°-25°C, relative air humidity max. 60%).
- Disposal: Put only empty cans into the recycling bin. Bring cans with remainders of paint to the special refuse disposal.
- Size: 12 ml
- Derust damaged area with Rust Converter.
- When there is bare metall, we recoment a primer:
- Shake theTouch-up pencil Acura R-77, colour formula red 2c/formula red 3c till you hear the noise of the mixing balls. In order to mix the paint pigments in the lacquer well, you should shake for approx. 2 - 3 minutes. If you use 2-coat clear lacquer (without mixing balls) 1 minute is sufficient.
- To fill small scratches, apply 2 - 3 caots (in intervals of approx. 20 minutes): slightly wipe off the brush so it does not drop, then generously fill the scratch. Slight scratches should be filled as thin and narrow as possible,in order to avoid that you enlarge the damage. After approx. 20 minutes drying time, metallic paints should be coated with a clear lacquer, in order to protect the metallic particles from weathering influences.
grey, art.no. 598357
red, art.no. 598364
white, art.no. 598371