Product informationHigh-quality acrylic lacquer in standard shades according to the RAL standard. Exact matching paintings and repairs of small damages in RAL colours.
Specially for machines, engine parts, tools, all kinds of vehicles, steel furniture and much more.
This assortment includes besides many RAL and special shades a glossy and a matt clear coat.
- Colour: shiny nut brown
- Bundle: 12ml
- High-grade acrylic quality
- Very good coverage
- Very good colour-matching
- Excellent adhesion on many materials
- Good flow, smooth surface
- Suitable for indoors and outdoors applications
- Polishable surface
- Weather-resistant, light-proof, UV-resistant
- Scratch-, shock- and impact-resistant
- Basis of the binder: Acrylic copolymers
- Colour: nut brown
Degree of gloss (at measurement angle 60° acc. to DIN 67530)
glossy: 80 gloss units
satin matt: 30 - 35 gloss units
matt: 5 - 10 gloss units
- Depending on consistence and color of the ground: 12 ml for small spots
Drying time (at 20°C, 50% relative air humidity):
Dust-dry: Spray after approx. 10 minutes; touch-up pencil after 15 minutes
Dry to touch: Spray after approx. 30 minutes, touch-up pencil after 40 minutes
Coatable with 2-Coat Clear Lacquer: after approx. 30 minutes
Cured: Spray after 2 hours, touch-up pencil after approx. 24 hours
Can be polished: after approx. 24 hours
The drying time depends on surrounding temperature, air humidity and thickness of the applied coat.
- Temperature-resistant: up to 80°C
- Storage stability:
- Aerosols: 10 years, touch-up pencils: 5 years, if appropriate storage provided (=10°-25°C, relative air humidity of max. 60%)
- Size: touch-up pencils 12 ml
|Item weight:||0,04 kg|