DupliColor Acryl-Paintpen § $High-quality acrylic lacquer in standard shades according to the RAL standard. Exact matching paintings and repairs of small damages in §. Gloss: $.
Specially for machines, engine parts, tools, all kinds of vehicles, steel furniture and much more.
This assortment includes besides many RAL and special shades a glossy and a matt clear coat.
- High-grade acrylic quality
- Very good coverage
- Very good colour-matching
- Excellent adhesion on many materials
- Good flow, smooth surface
- Suitable for indoors and outdoors applications
- Polishable surface
- Weather-resistant, light-proof, UV-resistant
- Scratch-, shock- and impact-resistant
Physical and Chemical Data
- Basis of the binder: Acrylic copolymers
- Colour: white aluminium
Degree of gloss (at measurement angle 60° acc. to DIN 67530)
glossy: 80 gloss units
satin matt: 30 - 35 gloss units
matt: 5 - 10 gloss units
- Depending on consistence and color of the ground: 12 ml for small spots
Drying time (at 20°C, 50% relative air humidity):
Dust-dry: Spray after approx. 10 minutes; touch-up pencil after 15 minutes
Dry to touch: Spray after approx. 30 minutes, touch-up pencil after 40 minutes
Coatable with 2-Coat Clear Lacquer: after approx. 30 minutes
Cured: Spray after 2 hours, touch-up pencil after approx. 24 hours
Can be polished: after approx. 24 hours
The drying time depends on surrounding temperature, air humidity and thickness of the applied coat.
- Temperature-resistant: up to 80°C
- Storage stability:
- Aerosols: 10 years, touch-up pencils: 5 years, if appropriate storage provided (=10°-25°C, relative air humidity of max. 60%)
- Size: touch-up pencils 12 ml
- Remove rust and dirt.
- The surface must be clean, dry and free of grease.
- Prime as needed.
- Mask off surfaces that are not to be painted.
- Shake the pen for 2-3 minutes before use.
- Test pain and paint compatibility in an inconspicuous place.
- Apply paint thinly with a brush.
- Do not spray or apply to surfaces painted with synthetic resin!
|Item weight:||0,04 kg|