Product informationpresto Invisible Glove is developed to protect your hands from contamination, such as oil, lacquers and paints, mastic, glue, adhesive, polyurethane foam etc.
- Bundle: 650ml
Very suitable to protect from soiling while working in
- Garages and workshops,
- Printer shops,
- Chassis construction,
- Paint-processing industry,
- Construction, miscellaneous industry etc.
- Dermatologically tested, therefore caring for the hands
- Completely biodegradable
- Econonic use
- Ingredients: aqua, glycerin, sodium tallowate, stearic acid, sodium silicate, xanthan gum, benzaldehyde, glyoxal
- Colour: cream-white
- Smell: oil of bitter almonds
- Density at 20°C: aprox. 0.85 g/cm³
- Storage stability:
30 months in the original, unopened container, proper storage conditions provided (=10°-25°C, relative air humidity max. 60%)
- Container / size: 200 ml plastic tube resp. 65o ml plastic box
The products of MOTIP DUPLI are 100% free of heavy metals. The caps and packagings are made of recyclable material. Disposal:
Only the completely emptied cans should be put into the recycling skip or appropriate container for reclaimable refuse. Cans which are not empty should be disposed off as "special refuse". Marking/Labelling:
All products made by MOTIP DUPLI comply with the actual labelling regulations according to Preparation Guideline 1999/45/EG. All aerosols correspond to TRGS 200 and TRG 300 as well as to aerosol guideline 75/324/EWG in the actually valid version. Using instructions Before use, carefully read and observe the warning texts on the label!
- Wash your hands and dry thoroughly.
- Rub onto the palm of the hand and let dry briefly.
- After work, the dirty hands can easily be cleaned under running water.
|Item weight:||0,57 kg|