- Utility for part painting and spot repairs
- Primed, fillerized areas
- Metal, plastic, glass
- Old and factory paint jobs
- Painted and unpainted substrates
- Lightly apply paint right before applying the subsequent paint coat and immediately wipe dry with clean, dry cloth.
- Do not let SprayMax Aqua Silicone Remover evaporate from the surface.
- Only work on small areas at the same time.
- If very dirty, repeat as necessary
- Replace cloths often – do not use dirty cloths
- Approx. 0.5m²–1m² / spray can depending on the application thickness and substrate
- To be used by specialists only
- Dispose of the completely empty spray cans as recyclable material
- After finishing the painting process, turn the can over and spray the valve empty.
- Wear personal protection gear
- Respirator type: A2/P2 Safety gloves, e.g. Latex or nitrile
Labelling according to Regulation (EC) No 1272/2008:
General notes:(P101) If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. (P102) Keep out of reach of children. (P103) Read label before use. (P210) Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. (P211) Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source. (P251) Do not pierce or burn, aven after use. (P410) Protect from sunlight. (P412) Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C/122°F.
Hazard statements:(H222) Extremely flammable aerosol. (H229) Pressurised container: May burst if heated.